Toyota RAV4 Interior
Those in the Amherst, Manchester, and Derry areas who are looking for an SUV have plenty to choose from. However, for a spacious vehicle with plenty of safety options, the RAV4 may be the one for you.
To help you decide, we created this Toyota RAV4 interior review. Discover what this compact SUV has to offer, and contact us at Ira Toyota of Manchester if you have any questions.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Space
Whether you’re traveling alone or with others, you want to make sure there’s enough room to stretch out. Luckily, the 2018 Toyota RAV4 easily seats five, as shown by the following interior dimensions…
- Front headroom/legroom: 39.8 inches/42.6 inches
- Rear headroom/legroom: 38.9 inches/37.2 inches
- Passenger volume: 101.9 cubic feet
Plus, when you’re taking your family on vacation, you can easily pack all the essentials inside the SUV. That’s because it has 38.4 cubic feet of cargo room behind the rear seats, and 73.4 cubic feet when that row is folded down.
A cargo net hammock is available to stow items safely. Plus, it has a flexible design, which lets you create different configurations for objects of all shapes and sizes.
Furthermore, a hands-free, foot-activated power liftgate is available. Just swipe your foot under the rear bumper, and the liftgate will open. This makes it easy to access the cargo area, even when your hands are full!
If you like straightforward and easy-to-operate technology, then you’ll love the Toyota RAV4. It comes standard with an Entune® App Suite Audio infotainment system that has Siri® Eyes Free. With this feature, you can listen to music, send text messages, pull up directions, and more, with just the sound of your voice.
The available Entune™ Audio Plus features a trial subscription to a SiriusXM® All Access package. This gives you over 150 channels of sports, comedy, commercial-free music, and more to listen to.
Furthermore, the available Entune™ Premium Audio system with Integrated Navigation and Entune® App Suite has everything you need to enjoy even the longest commutes. The navigation system makes it easy to get from Point A to Point B. The app suite, meanwhile, gives you access to some of the most popular apps. Check Facebook, read reviews on Yelp, or make a dinner reservation on OpenTable.
Advanced Safety Features
Driving around in the 2018 RAV4 is sure to give you some peace of mind, thanks to its advanced suite of driving-assisting technologies.
The vehicle comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P). It was designed to alert you to things you might miss while driving, to help prevent an accident from occurring.
Some features included in TSS-P are…
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist: If you start to unintentionally drift from your lane, the system can make small steering adjustments to get you back to your lane’s center.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: If the system detects a likely collision with a car or person in front of you, it can automatically apply the brakes. This will help avoid a crash or reduce its severity.
- Automatic High Beams: Will help you see more clearly at night by automatically turning the high beams on when needed. If headlights from oncoming vehicles or tail lights from preceding ones are detected, the system will automatically switch to low beams.
With all these features in place, you can feel secure about safety during any commute.
Test Drive the 2018 Toyota RAV4
As you can see, the RAV4 is filled with lots of features to help make your trips around the Amherst, Manchester, and Derry areas more enjoyable.
If you want to experience this SUV for yourself, then don’t wait. Schedule a test drive at Ira Toyota of Manchester today!