Outstanding Dance Studios in Manchester NH
Are you looking to show off some new moves for the next night out or at an upcoming wedding or other special event? Have you and your friends been searching for a fun group activity you can all do together? Whether one of the above incentives is your motivation for taking dance lessons or you’re simply looking for the next great date night idea, we’ve found two exceptional dance studios in Manchester, NH, for you to check out.
Bella Vita Dance Studio
Explore the world of salsa dancing with the dedicated instructors at Bella Vita Dance Studio. Their straightforward method of dance instruction will help you become the dancer you never thought you could be. Learn through classes, workshops, and performance teams.
Work your way through the steps below to see how they make it all happen:
- Level 1. This 8-week beginner’s class walks you through the fundamentals that include basic salsa times, core beat timing, full counting, and rudimentary salsa steps.
- Level 2. This intermediate stage adds steps with increased difficulty to the mix, such as cross body and reverse cross body leads. Ladies styling is also covered during these sessions.
- Level 3. Here’s where the spins and turns come in. In this fast-paced class, you’ll learn left turns, right turns, and all the different variations.
Extra practices as well as individual classes for Salsa Shines, footwork, and Bacgata Shines are also available. For your convenience, Bella Vita gives you the option to sign up for classes over the phone, in person, or online.
Go to Facebook to see what’s new at Bella Vita Dance Studio.
Royal Palace Dance Studio
With its highly trained staff of instructors, Royal Palace Dance Studio offers several disciplines of dance within a positive and supportive atmosphere.
Here is a sample of the classes offered at Royal Palace Dance Studio:
- Waltz. This centuries-old classical dance is as romantic as it is timeless.
- Tango. To really get this dance down, you’ll have to get in touch with your wild side.
- Salsa. Similar to the Mambo, this popular style of dance is overflowing with Latin flare and shares many characteristics with Latin music. It is also quite adaptable and has Mexican, Cuban, and Puerto Rican variations.
- Foxtrot. A challenging style to master, the Foxtrot became popular at the beginning of the 20th century and was heavily influenced by ragtime. It may take some time and hard work, but it’s definitely worth the effort!
Royal Palace Dance Studio also offers dance lessons for weddings that provide easy-to-learn and intuitive steps that will help make your special day even more memorable.
This accommodating dance studio also offers group lessons as well as single couple classes to allow students to broaden their circle of friends or to enroll as a group to add to an already sociable environment.
Check in with Royal Palace Dance Studio on Facebook for all the latest news and exciting events.
Get Your Dance Partner Ready
If you’re ready to see what kinds of fun you can have at these Manchester, NH, dance studios, contact them both to find out!