Toyota Military Rebate
At Ira Toyota of Manchester, we offer various rebate programs for customers like you in Amherst, Manchester, and Derry. It’s so you can have peace of mind when it comes time to buy a new automobile.
One service we offer is our Toyota Military Rebate program. Below, we’ll tell you what the program is and who’s eligible. We’ll also go over how it can help you get a great new Toyota for less.
Continue reading to learn about the program and contact us if you have any questions.
What Is the Toyota Military Rebate Program?
The Toyota Military Rebate program is a way to get money to put toward a new automobile. To get this rebate, you’ll simply need to purchase or lease a select new Toyota through our dealership and Toyota Financial Services.
This program was created to thank those who have served or are currently serving in the U.S. Military. We take pride in supporting the troops and this is one way we can give back.
Who Qualifies for This Toyota Military Discount?
Our special $500 Military Rebate offer is available to:
- U.S. military personnel (active-duty and inactive reserve)
- Household members of eligible U.S. military personnel (including Gold Star families)
- U.S. military retirees
- U.S. military veterans (within 2 years of discharge)
This rebate can be used towards any new Toyota vehicle purchased or leased through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services.*
To take advantage of the rebate, you must:
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement OR
- Military ID card OR
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Receive a qualifying salary
- Receive credit approval by Toyota Financial Services through a Toyota dealer
To apply for credit online, visit toyotafinancial.com/apply.
Contact us for more information.
Getting the Military Rebate for Your Toyota
Before getting a military rebate for a new Toyota, you’ll need to decide which model you want. You can check out our entire inventory online or head straight to our dealership.
If browsing online, the search filters can help narrow down your options. You can even read through our car reviews and comparisons to learn more about a specific model.
You can then head straight to our dealer before or after looking through our online inventory. You’ll be greeted by one of our friendly staff members, who will gladly walk you around our showroom. They’ll ask questions to help gauge which vehicle will satisfy your driving wants and needs.
You’ll get to sit in various models, where we’ll point out the features that come inside each car. You’ll even get to take them on a test drive to see which one is right for you.
After finding your new ride, you’ll want to visit our finance center to start the buying process. You’ll provide proof of your military status, and we’ll apply the rebate toward your new automobile. Then, after signing some paperwork, you’ll get the keys to a brand-new Toyota!
Shop for a New Toyota Today!
If you’re a member of the U.S. Military, we want to help you get a great new vehicle. To get started, stop by Ira Toyota of Manchester. You’ll then be driving around Amherst, Manchester, and Derry in a brand-new Toyota before you know it.
* $500 rebate offered by Toyota Motor North America, Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts on new Toyota vehicles, dated from January 3, 2019 through April 1, 2019. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a military veteran or retiree of the U.S. military within one year of their discharge/retirement date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your new vehicle; and (4) receive credit approval from and execute a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program is not available in AL, FL, GA, HI, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the military rebate terms in your area. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.
©2019 Toyota Financial Services. All rights reserved. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC).
TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.